Enigma Equipment Straight Jacket
The new Enigma Equipment Straight Jacket rope protector. It's straight and it's a jacket for your rope. Made with four layers of 1000D Cordura, the Straight Jacket is surprisingly light yet offers plenty of rope protection for rappelling, solo top-roping or any time you need to protect your rope from sharp edges. The versatile Rope-Attachment System (RAS) eschews the metal clips (found on some rope protectors) that can snag gear or punch holes in your pack.
- Constructed with four layers of 1000D Cordura for maximum protection.
- The RAS is lightweight, prevents the Straight Jacket from shifting, minimizes tangles and will not punch holes in your pack.
- Mil-spec side-release buckle ensures long-term durability.
- Straight Jackets can be linked for added protection by attaching the RAS to an upper Straight Jacket.
- Top-quality US-made Velcro closure prevents unwanted opening and ensures consistent long-term use.
- Just over half a metre (56 cm/22 inches) in length for plenty of protection against sharp edges.
- Available in Tobacco Brown
- Pricing is in Canadian dollars.
- Made in Canada.