Enigma Equipment Work Station
Introducing the Enigma Equipment Work Station – possibly the best bolting bag for modern route-building. The Work Station combines robust construction with function-driven design, making it the best choice when bolting today's hardware-intensive routes. And while the Work Station borrows ideas from the iconic A5 bolt bag (designed by the legendary John Middendorf), the Work Station features several design improvements that better serve the needs of today's route developers. Get it – you won't be disappointed.
- Constructed with a double layer of 1000D Cordura for maximum durability.
- All seams are bound for increased longevity.
- Optimized shape for excellent carrying capacity – it easily accommodates over 30 3/8" x 3" bolts and hangers.
- The drawstring closure is sewn to the very top of the rim so dirt is less likely to accumulate on the bag when cleaning routes.
- A clean exterior minimizes snagging on other gear.
- Four generously sized drill-bit slots accommodate up to two 1/2" drill bits per slot.
- An internal Velcro pocket provides organization for extra nuts, washers and other small bolting hardware.
- The reinforced Power Loop provides a secure clip-in point.
- Available in four colours: Tobacco Brown, Gunmetal Grey, Submariner Blue and Obsidian Black
- Pricing is in Canadian dollars.